Friday, June 13, 2008

Scheduling Posts

Now you can schedule your posts in advance if you are using Blogger.

WordPress had that functionality for quite a while.

I congratulate Blogger for the innovation for a good reason -- whenever I had WordPRess blogs they've been assaulted without mercy by comment spammers.

With Blogger, knock on wood, that has never been an issue and I'm using Blogger since year 2000. I hope one day WordPress developers will also learn how to protect their bloggers against such nuisance.

Something new -- if you're looking for an HTML editor which has a built-in advance scheduling function, try Xsite Pro 2.0. It is the only HTML editor I know (not Dreamweaver, not GoLive) which allows you to schedule your web pages in advance and publishes them according to your schedule. Indexing robots love that time-release stuff.

No comments: